I was always looking for a planning technique that helps me to manage all my projects and I found a great planning system that I really love.
If you’re looking for a system with a planner that will help you to organize your life – Franklin planner is a great choice and, in this post, I want to share the TOP-7 features that I love.
1. Month is one glance. I like to see all my appointments, meetings, and tasks in just one glance because it allows me to understand how much free time, I have this month
2. Pre-plan of the month. As Tony Robbins said, “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” So, it’s significant to set goals and tasks for every month, and thanks to the Franklin planner I do that. Moreover, it’s a great idea to divide monthly goals into personal and business and it brings more organization into my life
3. Day in 2 pages. I really love these two pages for every day because I have so much to write down. There are so many great ideas that I don’t want to lose and the second page with daily notes helps me to save all my ideas in one place. By the way, there is a new motivational quote every day that sets the positive rhythm of the day
By the way, if you want to watch a detailed video on How do I use my planner, just follow the link below:
4. Weekly compass. The weekly compass template helps to divide your goals into your life roles and to divide big goals into small weekly steps. Every week you can change the roles that you’ll work on. For example, this week I’ll work on my goals in sport, blogging, family values, and my self-development goals
5. Meal plan. I always wanted to schedule weekly meals but it was difficult to sit down and plan from scratch. That’s why I ordered these templates and I was delighted with how they were organized.
On the right side, you have your week divided into breakfast, lunch, and dinner and on the left side – your shopping list is divided by product type. It’s comfortable to fill out my weekly meal and add information to my daily pages that I need to cook on Wednesday and Saturday. Do you agree that it saves much of your time?
By the way, I share my experience on time management and achieving goals with some Tipps and tricks on my social media, so follow me on Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
6. Pre-plan the upcoming year (even the two upcoming years). When I found these lists with the 2022 calendar, I thought that I would not use them. But I was wrong. It’s significant to have such a calendar so I won’t lose crucial events that should happen next year.
7. Personal mission statement. Richard I. Winwood, who created a Franklin planner, thinks even about the life statement, so all your goals and tasks would be under your life statement. More information on how to make the statement, you’ll find in the book “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey
Hope that you found interesting information in my post. Don’t forget to subscribe and get an Action plan for free.